1. What are the awards?
● The LinkedIn Talent Awards are a recognition awarded by LinkedIn to companies based on their utilization of LinkedIn Solutions and activities on the LinkedIn platform.
2. Who can participate?
● Companies headquartered in each of the participating countries utilizing LinkedIn Solutions
2018 Participating countries include:
● Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands)
● MENA (Middle East and North Africa)
● Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden)
● South Africa
3. How do I know if my company is eligible for a LinkedIn Talent Award and how do we enter?
● If the country where your headquarters are based are included in the participating countries involved, and you use LinkedIn Solutions relevant in each category, you will automatically be included.
4. How do you calculate the winners?
● LinkedIn analyze the performance, results and impact of more than 1000 companies headquartered in each of the participating countries utilizing LinkedIn Solutions.
5. What is the time frame?
● Insights will be analyzing the utilization of LinkedIn Solutions from August 2017- August 2018
6. What can I do to improve my chances of winning?
● Go to the country tab to see the criteria each company will be judged on.
7. What are the categories?
● Top Social Recruiter
● LinkedIn Rising Star
● Best Talent Acquisition Team
● Best Employer Brand on LinkedIn
● Talent Intelligence Pioneer
● Best Culture of Learning
8. Can I be included in multiple award categories?
● Yes, you can.
9. Is this based on the value my company spends with Linkedin?
● No, the LinkedIn Talent Awards finalists are not chosen based on the value of the customer’s investment with LinkedIn.
10. How do I know if I am included?
● If the country where your headquarters are based are included in the participating countries involved, and you use one LinkedIn Solutions*, you will automatically be included. See participating countries here.
11. When will the finalists be announced?
● Finalists will be announced in September
12. How do I know if I am a finalist?
● You will receive a communication and a finalist pack from the Linkedin team.
13. When will the winners be announced?
● Winners will be announced between October and December
14. Who can I contact if I have more questions?
● If you have any more questions please contact your relationship manager