Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the LinkedIn Talent Awards?
LinkedIn Talent Awards is a celebration.
It’s a celebration of human potential.
It's a time for us to come together as a talent community to shape the future of work and illuminate the possibilities and potential of the talent market.
2. Who can participate?
LinkedIn Awards is a global opportunity. We are happy to announce the companies headquartered in the following participating countries are participating
2019 Participating countries include:
MENA (Middle East and North Africa)
Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden)
3. Is your company eligible for a LinkedIn Talent Award? If so, how do we enter?
If your company is headquartered in one of our participating countries, and you use LinkedIn's Corporate Solutions, you are certainly eligible and will automatically be entered.
4. What is our judging criteria?
It’s all about analysis. We carefully factor in performance, results and impact of more than 1000 companies that use LinkedIn's Corporate Solutions in each of the participating countries. For all our awards, our criteria is driven by data and powered by insights. For more information, visit our e-book for an inside look at our previous winners’ strategies.
5. What is the time frame?
The LinkedIn Insights team will be analyzing the utilization of LinkedIn Solutions from July 2018- July 2019.
6. What can you do to improve your chances of winning?
We have carefully outlined the criteria points for each category so that you can reference which award suits you best. Simply go to the country tab and read the criteria description most relevant to you.
7. What are the categories?
LinkedIn Rising Star
Best Talent Acquisition Team
Best Employer Brand on LinkedIn
Best Culture of Learning
Top Innovative Staffing Agency
8. Can you be included in multiple award categories?
9. Is the award given based on the value your company spends with LinkedIn?
No, the LinkedIn Talent Awards finalists are based on performance, results and impact and are not chosen based on the value of your investment with LinkedIn.
10. When will the finalists be announced?
11. How do you know if you are a finalist?
You will receive a communication from the LinkedIn team.
12. When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be revealed at the awards ceremony that will take place in each of the participating countries.
13. Who can you contact if you have more questions?
You can contact your Relationship Manager on LinkedIn to learn more details.