The 2022 LinkedIn Talent Awards recognize the companies leading the future of work by demonstrating remarkable adaptability, innovation and creativity throughout one of the most challenging years for talent.
The Talent Awards are a data-driven recognition awarded by LinkedIn to companies based on their utilization of LinkedIn Talent Solutions and activities on the LinkedIn platform.
The Talent Awards recognize how organizations understand, engage, and develop talent, and how businesses generate a competitive advantage by leveraging LinkedIn's Talent Solutions. Specifically, our LinkedIn Insights team will analyze the performance, results and impact of companies headquartered in participating locations utilizing LinkedIn Solutions. The LinkedIn Talent Awards finalists are based on analytical data evaluation from December 2021 to December 2022, and are not chosen based on the value of a company's investment with LinkedIn.
If your company is headquartered in one of the participating locations and already uses LinkedIn's Talent Solutions, your company will automatically be entered into the Talent Awards.
The Talent Awards is a free program, and companies will not have to pay to participate.
Your privacy is essential. If you are a finalist or winner, we will ask for your approval before featuring your company on our microsite. Winners may be asked following the awards if they are willing to allow their story to be made public for future marketing and promotion.
Award Categories and Criteria:
Best Employer Brand on LinkedIn
● Company talent engagement
- Company page views
- Percentage of follower growth
● Company content engagement
- Talent engaged with company posts (members who liked, commented or shared)
Best Talent Acquisition Team
● Proficiency in Recruiter usage
- Average team InMail acceptance rate
- Average number of profiles viewed
- Average number of profiles saved
- Average number of searches performed
- Average team active days
● Company DIBs content engagement
- Members Engaged with DIBs company posts
● Employees DIBs content engagement
- Employees posting DIBs content on LinkedIn
- Employees engaging with DIBs content on LinkedIn
● Based on activation of learning seats and repeat learning across the business
- Percentage of repeat learners
- Average percentage of logins
- Average viewing time per learner
Search & Staffing Talent Engagement Award
● Average team InMail acceptance rate
● Average team active days
● Average number of profiles viewed
● Average number of profiles saved
● Average number of InMails sent
● Average number of saved searches
● Learning Center engagement
Talent Insights Pioneer
● Proficiency in Talent Insights usage
- Percentage of licenses assigned
- Percentage of licenses activated
- Percentage of active users
- Average number of reports viewed
- Average number of daily logins
LinkedIn reserves the right to extend the finalists and winners deadlines, amend or even delete entire categories. All the awards and categories are GDPR compliant.
Please see our FAQs section for more information or contact your LinkedIn Account Director in your region with any inquiries.