The Ambition: Building impactful awareness
In a competitive industry that is perceived to be male-dominated, Resource Solutions needed a way to reach more gender diverse recruitment professionals to achieve two key objectives:
1. Build awareness of Resource Solutions as an employer of choice for female talent and increase the number of female candidates in the recruitment process
2. Raise the profile of the industry by highlighting the success and innovation coming from women at Resource Solutions
Resource Solutions created #BalanceforBetter, an always-on content campaign themed around diversity in recruitment, aligned with the 2019 International Women’s Day.
They interviewed 15 of Resource Solutions’ senior female leaders, resulting in an output of 22 short montage and interview videos, blog posts, and imagery, covering a range of themes from resilience and leadership to career blind spots.
Targeting this content to the right audience was essential, which is why Resource Solutions used Sponsored Content on LinkedIn. To increase gender diversity in their talent pipeline, they targeted the content to female recruiters in relevant locations. To achieve against their second objective of increasing their brand awareness and positively advocating for the recruitment industry, they targeted recruiters by location and excluded competitor companies. The sponsored content then led to a Balance for Better blog post to continue engaging these key audiences.
- 9 influenced hires
- 315k impressions with the #BalanceForBetter campaign
- 2000 + members engaged with the #BalanceForBetter campaign on LinkedIn
- 490 new followers
- 11% increase in female followers
|INDUSTRY: Staffing and Recruitment|
|NO. OF EMPLOYEES: 1,600|
|HQ LOCATION: London, United Kingdom|
|DOWNLOAD CUSTOMER STORY|