I'm looking for a job. Where can I search for one?
- LinkedIn has a robust tool for job seekers to find their next role. Access this tool to find a job now.
I need help with another question not on this page. Where do I go?
- Visit our Help Center to find your answers.
- Visit our Help Forum to ask the community a question or request a feature.
I’m a customer and need to contact customer service:
- If you're a current customer, your relationship manager should be able to help. Please contact them for more details.
- If you’re looking for customer service, click here.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, you can connect with support via chat by clicking on the “Live chat” link at the very bottom of this page. If you see “Live chat - unavailable” please come back at a different time as our specialists may be with another customer.
I can’t log into my account and need to reset my password.
- To get started, go to this article on resetting your password.
- If you don’t remember your email address, please click here instead.
There’s a hold on my Ads/Campaign Manager account.
- Typically, your account will be placed on hold if there’s an issue with your payment. Learn more details here.
I have corporate billing questions.
- Generally, if you have any general corporate billing questions, please visit this page for more information
I have questions about my LinkedIn Premium account, specifically:
- Differences between a Premium and a basic account
- I need to cancel my Premium subscription.
- We understand that during this time you may need to cancel your Premium subscription. Click here to find out what you should keep in mind when canceling.
I want to close my LinkedIn account
- Please visit this page for more information. Keep in mind that accounts that are closed for longer than 20 days can’t be recovered
What is LinkedIn Recruiter?
- LinkedIn Recruiter helps you find, manage, and connect with qualified candidates. Learn more.
How much does LinkedIn Recruiter cost?
- There are two recruiter products — one for companies (LinkedIn Recruiter) and one for search and staffing agencies (Recruiter Professional Services) — each with their own cost structure. Plans differ based on your needs, so please reach out to sales for more information.
I need help logging in to LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Having trouble logging into LinkedIn Recruiter? Click here.
How do I link LinkedIn Recruiter with my Applicant Tracking System (ATS)?
- Recruiter System Connect (RSC) allows you to connect your ATS so you can save time, collaborate with your team, and see up-to-date LinkedIn profiles within your ATS. Learn more.
How do I cancel my Recruiter account?
- We understand that during this time you may need to cancel your LinkedIn Recruiter subscription. Click here to find out what you should keep in mind when canceling.
What is Recruiter Lite?
- LinkedIn’s recruiting tool for small companies or companies who only hire a few people a year. Learn more.
How can I buy Recruiter Lite?
- For a Recruiter Lite subscription, please access this page and click 'Get started'.
What is the difference between Recruiter & Recruiter Lite?
What are LinkedIn Career Pages?
- LinkedIn Career Pages is a powerful employer branding tool that raises awareness, drives interest in your company, and builds a pipeline of candidates for your open roles. Learn more.
How do I edit my LinkedIn Career Page?
- By enhancing your LinkedIn Page with Career Pages, you can further empower your company to attract the best talent through the Life and Jobs tab. Learn more.
I need help logging in to my admin page.
- Learn more about accessing your LinkedIn Page Admin by clicking here.
Where can I find more information on LinkedIn Jobs?
- Posting a job on LinkedIn helps you find quality candidates fast. Learn more.
How do I post a job?
- Learn all about posting your job by clicking here.
How do I edit an existing job posting?
- Editing an existing posting can be done via your 'Posted jobs' page. Learn more.
How much does it cost to post a job?
- Posting a job through LinkedIn currently a pay-as-you-go model. Learn more.
How can I learn more about Job Slots?
- You can learn more about Job Slots here, but in order to purchase, please contact our Talent Specialists.