What's on the minds of the professional workforce
Take the pulse of professionals when it comes to their current jobs and what would convince them to accept a new position. This in-depth report on Hong Kong is part of a worldwide survey in 26 countries and with over 18,000 fully-employed professionals.
Download the report to learn:
• Breakdown of the percentage of active and passive candidates in Hong Kong
• Job satisfaction levels among professionals in different countries
• Top motivators for passive and active candidates to accept a new job
• Candidate opinions on the importance of talent brand
• Most important things professionals do to stay on top of their career