Thank you for your interest in speaking at Talent Connect! Our next events will take place on October 13-15 in Anaheim, California (Los Angeles area) and October 21-22 in London, United Kingdom. We're interested in hearing from our corporate Talent Solutions customers from around the globe and welcome submissions. Submissions are due by Friday, March 27, 2015.
Please note that attendance at Talent Connect is limited to our corporate Talent Solutions customers and select guests by invitation only. While we welcome all submissions, we will give priority to customers and to topics that match key themes identified by our attendees. For reference, have a look at last year's Talent Connect San Francisco and London presentations and videos.
This year, we are giving potential speakers the option to submit a video clip of a prior speaking engagement (it’s not mandatory). You may include a video from a prior conference presentation, or record yourself giving a sample presentation for the purposes of this submission. Prior conference speaking experience is not required. However, we may opt to schedule a video conference call with you to vet further. You may also opt to be considered for speaking at Talent Connect Anaheim or London when completing the below information.
Please read the below.
By submitting this application, you agree to the following terms if selected as a speaker at Talent Connect Anaheim or London 2015:
* The content of your presentation must match the topic submitted here. In addition, you may not use this as a platform to promote your company's or your own products or services.
* A member of the LinkedIn team may follow up with you for a brief phone call regarding your proposal before making final decisions.
* We are happy to offer speakers complimentary registration. We will not cover travel, accommodation, additional hotel room expenses, honorariums, or other conference-related expenses.
* LinkedIn may ask you to present up to two times during the designated conference dates and will determine times and dates of presentations.
* LinkedIn has an all-inclusive license to use speaker's name, picture, company name, and company logo for promotional and conference materials pre- and post-event, and to further its business objectives.
* Presenters agree to recording of presentations (audio and/or video) and agree that presentation material can be posted on the post-conference site and Slideshare in PDF format.
* Final presentations must be received in advance of the conference, by Monday, September 14, 2015 for Talent Connect Anaheim and Monday, September 21, 2015 for Talent Connect London.
* We will contact everyone who submitted a proposal by June 30, 2015. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
* If selected as a speaker, you agree to follow the preparation process as determined by your Talent Connect session owner, typically involving a series of prep calls. Failure to do so may result in your termination as a speaker for the conference.