Maximising your talent brand can deliver tangible benefits including reduced hire costs, lower staff turnover and the ability to attract higher calibre candidates.
Implementing a company-wide focus on talent brand is only possible with the backing of your C-suite, so how do you get them on board?
Find out how to enlist your C-suite's support for talent brand with LinkedIn Talent Solutions' new guide, Pitching talent brand to your CXO. This easy-to-digest, ten page guide takes you through the process engaging your C-suite with the concept of talent brand and convincing them of its value.
The guide reveals:
- Why C-suite support can make or break a talent brand strategy.
- How to use data to demonstrate the importance of talent brand.
- Tips to help you build a compelling case for talent brand.
You'll also discover:
- How to use LinkedIn to cost-effectively grow and nurture your talent brand.
- How talent brand can improve your company's bottom line.