Maximising your talent brand can deliver tangible benefits including
reduced hire costs, lower staff turnover and the ability to attract
higher calibre candidates.
Implementing a company-wide focus on talent brand is only possible
with the backing of your C-suite, so how do you get them on board?
Find out how to enlist your C-suite's support for talent brand with
LinkedIn Talent Solutions' new guide, Pitching talent brand to your
CXO. This easy-to-digest, ten page guide takes you through the process
engaging your C-suite with the concept of talent brand and convincing
them of its value.
The guide reveals:
- Why C-suite support can make or break a talent brand strategy.
- How to use data to demonstrate the importance of talent brand.
- Tips to help you build a compelling case for talent brand.
You'll also discover:
- How to use LinkedIn to cost-effectively grow and nurture your
- How talent brand can improve your company's bottom line.