The era of visiting the same universities, collecting piles of resumes, and grading them like research papers is over. Students today are digital natives and they expect you to speak their language – the language of mobile, social, and staying connected 24/7.
This playbook will show you how to tackle this challenge by using social media.
You’ll learn how to:
- Get students’ attention: Interact with students year-round by taking your employer brand to social media.
- Understand their values: Learn the 5 most important attributes students are looking for in a job.
- Create relevant content: Discover the 6 types of content that will resonate with students.
- Expand your reach: 2 ways to boost your reach beyond your immediate social media follower base.
- Amplify your brand on campus: The value of creating a campus brand ambassador program and how to get started.
- Take your strategy offline: How to apply these digital tactics to in-person events.
It’s time to take your student recruitment strategy to the next level.