We surveyed over 20,000 professionals in 29 countries, including nearly 631 professionals in Malaysia, to better understand their attitudes and behaviours at each stage of the job search - from their first encounter with a job opportunity through accepting an offer.
In this report, you'll learn about:
- The talent landscape: See the active and passive candidate ratio in your country
- Talent behavior: Find out where talent goes to discover new jobs
- The first conversation: Learn what talent wants to hear from you
- The interview: Exceed expectations during the interview experience
- The final decision: Know what matters to talent as they consider your job offer
- Talent feedback: Hear what motivates and frustrates talent most
With this data, you'll have a blueprint for successfully attracting, engaging, and hiring this modern and dynamic talent pool in your country and around the world.