Join us on October 3rd for Tech Summit Raleigh, an exclusive event for tech marketers. You'll hear from LinkedIn's own advertising experts (and contrarians!) on trends shaping marketing, ways to engage your customer base and other actionable tips to help you maximize your reach on the platform. You'll also have the opportunity to hear from other Raleigh technology marketers doing innovative and inspiring work for their brands and businesses.
In this thought-provoking morning, you can expect:
- B2B Marketing Trends, a compilation of contrarian ideas in marketing
- The Enlightened Tech Buyer Research, how today’s technology buyers make business decisions
- Networking, meet other Raleigh tech marketers like you
- 8:30am | Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00am | Welcome Remarks
- 9:05am | B2B Trends for the Contrarian Marketer - Jon Lombardo - Global Lead, The B2B Institute at LinkedIn
- 9:50am | The Enlightened Tech Buyer: New Research from LinkedIn on Today's Technology Decision-Makers - Mike Weir - Senior Director, Technology Vertical, LinkedIn
- 10:30am | Short Break
- 10:40am | The Power of Intent: How to Cultivate and Measure - Meaningful Marketing Impact - Lacey Miyazaki - Insights Lead, LinkedIn
- 11:20am | B2B Marketing Leaders Panel
- 12:00pm | Closing Remarks
Space is limited so register now to save your seat. We look forward to meeting you!
Global Lead, The B2B Institute
Senior Director, Technology Vertical