Drive success across the talent lifecycle
As the workplace and workforce transform, talent professionals are uniquely positioned to help their companies evolve—and set them up for success. Embrace this moment to advocate for a people-first approach by treating planning, hiring, and developing talent as part of a holistic strategy.
• Use real-time data to understand where your skills gaps lie today and what capabilities you’ll be hiring for tomorrow.
• Apply insights to make more informed talent decisions, like identifying diverse talent pools to hire from and reskilling opportunities within your teams.
of talent professionals say that analyzing talent data to drive decisions will become more important in the next 5 years.
• Adopt a people-focused approach to hiring that balances technology with empathy to help your talent teams hire quickly and successfully.
• Leverage modern hiring solutions to accurately assess critical skills, prioritize candidate experience, and look for talent with the potential to thrive.
of recruiting professionals say better recruiting tools and technology will be one of the most effective ways to boost performance over the next 5 years.
• Foster a culture of continuous learning that helps you fill skills gaps, develop leaders from within, and give all employees the opportunity to grow their careers.
• Make it easy for people to learn at their own pace, recognize and reward their efforts, and listen and act on feedback to boost engagement and retention.
Employees who feel they have good opportunities to learn and grow are 3.6X more likely to be happy at their current company.
Want to learn more?
Connect with us to see how our products help you deliver a holitic talent strategy.