At [OrganizationX], our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial nurse practitioners to join our diverse community of providers, with full-time, part-time, per diem, and weekend schedules available.
In close partnership with our clinical leaders and care team members, you’ll draw upon expert clinical judgment and empathic relationships to ensure our patients receive exceptional care. Our ideal candidate is eager for opportunities to expand their professional experience and utilize their advanced clinical training.
Objectives of this Role
- Demonstrate scientific knowledge, judgment, and technical skill to ensure care plans, medical regimen, and hospital procedures are met
- Leverage clinical expertise to care for our broad and complex patient population, including primary care assessments, diagnosis, evidence-based treatment, and clinical monitoring
- Provide continuous, comprehensive nursing and medical care, including preventive and supportive healthcare services to patients and families
- Provide education, guidance, and direction to nursing staff and other members of the healthcare team to ensure quality and safe care is delivered
- Adhere to organizational standards, policies, and procedures, in addition to legal regulations
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments for new patients to make decisions about treatment
- Manage a patient schedule allowing for both scheduled and non-emergent unscheduled visits to ensure availability and continuity of care
- Formulate differential diagnoses and care plans based on medical history, physical exams, and nursing assessments.
- Order, conduct, and interpret diagnostic and laboratory tests
- Identify and prescribe appropriate pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions and therapies
- Consult with physicians and other healthcare practitioners in the evaluation of health screening findings
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master's degree: MSN in Nursing from an accredited nurse practitioner program
- [STATE] Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner license
- Advanced Nursing Practice board certification
- Advanced Practice Nursing role or clinical leadership experience
- Prescriptive authority when required
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Two years within the specialty practice area
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR)