LinkedIn Recruiter features
Explore key components of Recruiter to source, attract, and hire great candidates faster.
Find qualified candidates quickly on the world’s largest professional network.
Use Recruiter as your sourcing tool to explore LinkedIn’s global network of over 850 million professionals.
Narrow down results using 40+ advanced filters.
• Filter by candidate requirements like job titles, locations, and skills
• Save your custom filters to cut down manual work on your next search
Automatically surface hidden talent with Recommended Matches.
• Get tailored candidate recommendations based on your open roles
• Expand your talent pool with people you might have otherwise missed
• Save time in Recruiter searches
Prioritize candidates with Spotlights.
• Instantly identify candidates who want to hear from you using the “Open to work” filter
• Increase the likelihood of an InMail response by up to 20% when reaching out to candidates found through Spotlights
Optimize searches with keywords and Boolean words.
• Narrow or expand your keyword searches to find the exact profiles you’re seeking
• Use quotes and modifiers like “and” or “not” in search strings to focus your search even more
Close gender gaps in your talent pool.
• Get notified when your search results are disproportionately male or female
• View the gender ratios of unbalanced searches
• Apply search filters that add more equal representation to your candidate pool
Build meaningful candidate connections through authentic touch points and enhanced messaging.
Reach out to both active and passive candidates directly in Recruiter.
Effectively engage quality candidates using InMail.
• Send up to 150 InMails per Recruiter seat
• Save time with customizable InMail templates and bulk-messaging capabilities
• Personalize your messages using slide-in candidate profiles that provide more context to your conversation
Streamline candidate management and increase efficiency.
• Save time by taking bulk actions on multiple messages at once
• Share candidate conversation history and tag teammates for increased collaboration
• Organize messages by project and filter by status
• Set reminders, out-of-office replies, and calendar availability so you can stay on top of your outreach
• Avoid losing any candidate correspondence by reassigning inboxes to the right recruiters
Manage candidates more efficiently as a team.
Learn more about recruitment management features to enhance collaboration and streamline your processes with Recruiter.
Boost your team’s efficiency with projects.
• Keep candidate search results, applications, and other information in one place
• Share projects with your team to stay organized and up to date
View your team’s entire history with candidates.
• Browse previous recruiter actions to ensure your team doesn’t duplicate steps
• View shared conversation history and mentions to keep everyone aligned
Seamlessly collaborate with your teammates.
• Share candidate profiles with hiring managers or key stakeholders for feedback
• Grant free collaboration licenses — even to teammates who don’t have Recruiter seats
Improve your hiring strategy with data.
Use LinkedIn reporting and insights to guide your decision-making.
Know exactly how your team is using Recruiter.
• Leverage the Usage Report for visibility into all recruiting activity on your contract
• Identify trends and opportunities in your team’s Recruiter workflows
• Save your favorite reports and automatically send them to relevant stakeholders
Focus on metrics that matter through custom reporting.
• Create unique reports that reflect your company’s needs
• Segment your reports by teams, user locations, and other powerful filters to discover what’s most relevant
Discover which messaging works using InMail performance data.
• Get visibility into your team’s InMail send, acceptance, decline, and response rates
• Compare template response rates to know what resonates with candidates
• Track the equitability of your hiring process using InMail response rate gender analytics
Gain insight across your hiring funnel to optimize your strategy.
• View your candidates’ entire hiring journeys, from awareness to hire
• Compare industry benchmarks to analyze your performance across funnel stages
• Explore data from all stages of your hiring funnel by integrating your ATS with LinkedIn Recruiter via Recruiter System Connect (RSC)
Ready to make more great hires with LinkedIn Recruiter?
Talk to a product consultant now to get started.