- Autodesk wanted to move high-intent key accounts down the funnel faster in their construction line of business.
- Autodesk turned to Conversation Ads as the best way to intimately engage their target audience in LinkedIn messaging.
- Leveraging website retargeting, their Construction audience segment was comprised of different URLs that had been visited from their recent project management campaign.
- Specifically, Autodesk used Conversation Ads, powered by LinkedIn retargeting, to send previous traffic from their blog to specific eBook downloads, accelerating conversions.
- Autodesk’s Conversation Ad campaign performed better than benchmarks, increasing their cost-per-lead efficiency by 15% while increasing Lead Gen Form submission rates by 28%.
- “This campaign did much better than anything we had done in any other social channel,” said Kyle Gainey, Pipeline Marketing Manager at Autodesk. “Now that we can see the impact of this new format and what retargeting can do for conversion rates, we’re looking at more bottom of the funnel campaigns, promoting a demo for our Project Management Software.”
- Autodesk also loves the fact that messages can come from key members of their team, which is inspiring future campaigns to target accounts where they get to “meet the team” who can help them be successful with their next project.
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges.
Autodesk Construction Cloud