Celosphere sequel goes bigger and better with LinkedIn Events
A year on from pivoting its showpiece event to a live-streamed conference, Celonis built on its success with a sophisticated event campaign that got all the right people watching.
Planning the sequel to the first ever Celosphere Live was always going to be a very different experience for leading execution management systems platform, Celonis. In 2020, when Celonis took the decision to pivot its showpiece three-day conference to a virtual event in the face of the pandemic, it had four weeks to plan and its simple objective was to secure as many virtual attendees as possible. A year on, the marketing team was able to build a far more sophisticated strategy around LinkedIn Events. Persona-based targeting and tailored ads secured registrations from all of the key accounts in Celonis’ new business pipeline, helped to generate over 2,000 registrations overall, and provided a platform for ongoing engagement through retargeting.
• Target key personas at accounts in the Celonis new business pipeline
• Drive relevant, high-quality registrations for Celosphere Live
• Generate wider excitement and reach during the live event itself
• Leverage on-demand content to continue nurturing prospects after the event
• Integration with LinkedIn Events to provide a platform for in-depth engagement before the event
• Persona-based targeting on LinkedIn, with ads promoting the most relevant sessions for different audiences and accounts
• Over 1,437 ad variations across almost every LinkedIn ad format
• Keynotes from each of the event’s three days streamed to a wider audience on LinkedIn Live
• Retargeting campaign leveraging event content
• Building on the success of LinkedIn Live broadcasts of the original Celosphere Live
• Ability to integrate Celonis’ dedicated events platform with LinkedIn Events
• Power of LinkedIn targeting
• Ability to retarget in-platform, based on engagement with video ads and Lead Gen Forms
• Within weeks, the LinkedIn campaign secured registrations from all accounts in the Celonis new business pipeline
• This helped to drive over 2,000 advance registrations for the event
• LinkedIn Live streams generated 4,000 additional views, reached an audience of 80,000 through notifications, and drove 225 additional registrations during the event
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Its Intelligent Business Cloud empowers every company to remove operational friction and become a Superfluid Enterprise.
“Being able to integrate our events platform with LinkedIn Events was huge for us. We could build on the learnings of last year, and use persona targeting to get higher quality registrations from the key people in our pipeline. The ability to retarget people who engage with our video content within the LinkedIn platform is going to be massively important for us going forward.”