- Provides dedicated accounts team for constant support and guidance
- Encourages test-and-learn approach with different content formats
- Recommends multiple ad formats to reach and engage with a broader yet relevant audience, providing cost-efficient lead generation
- Enables laser targeting through job titles to share the right content with the right people
Since 2018, Circle In has helped organisations manage the parental leave and return-to-work journey for their employees using an online customised portal. Circle In was looking for a platform where they could:
- Build their brand awareness
- Drive sales lead generation into sales funnel across key markets
- Circle In’s plan was clear - they wanted to create awareness amongst business decision-makers and heads of organisations early in their purchase process. This is why they leveraged LinkedIn to develop a deeper understanding of the brand
- They attempted a mixture of static images and videos on LinkedIn. With videos performing well, they decided to leverage it to best engage the audience with relevant content that demonstrates Circle In’s value proposition to their organisation
- Using Sponsored Content, Circle In met its objective of reaching highly active HR professionals in the right mindset
- They leveraged Lead Generation Forms to drive quality leads into a sales funnel of prospects they would like to work with
A customised and targeted approach helped Circle In drive an average of 30 leads into their sales funnel every month. Now, more customers are interested in their solutions
- They were able to drive down the CPL by 42% quarter on quarter while still maintaining the lead quality for the pipeline
- They generated an overall CTR of 0.8%, which is 2x of LinkedIn benchmarks, with their lead generation case studies driving an average CTR of 1%
It is 2020 and having a baby no longer means career suicide, for expectant and working parents, figuring out how to navigate a career through parental leave can still be challenging. That’s why founders Jodi and Kate created Circle In, an online resource to help support and empower working parents.
Circle In helps parents savour their time at home with their children and supports their return-to-work journey. They have a large support team of senior executives, life coaches, experts and other working parents ready and determined to help parents at every step of their parenthood journey.