MoEngage is an intelligent customer engagement platform that brings Product Analytics and Marketing Automation under one roof for data-driven engagement. It helps businesses grow their customer lifetime value (LTV) by engaging them in a timely, relevant, and personalized way.
- Target and convert the most valuable audiences for their product portfolio
- Directive to optimize campaigns spends for the program while increasing conversion rates
- Increase brand visibility & position it as a leader in the ‘Marketing Automation Platform’ Industry
- 30% of all qualified leads generated in the last 6 months came from LinkedIn
- 2X CTR compared to LinkedIn Benchmark
- 2.5 Mn+ impressions received from the campaigns, 60% of which were directly decision makers & the remaining set consisted of influencers
- 30% better open rates compared to industry benchmark (53% open rate of LinkedIn Sponsored InMail campaigns)
- 20% month-on-month growth in Organic Followers
- LinkedIn is the world’s leading content marketing platform, with members investing time in learning & enhancing their careers
- Preferred marketing channel for professionals across businesses
- Precise targeting abilities based on industries, role, seniority and more
Precise targeting with Matched Audiences
The MoEngage marketing team built out a holistic account-based marketing strategy on LinkedIn. The idea was to focus on a fixed set of accounts which the sales team was working on, to ensure sales and marketing alignment. The team used LinkedIn’s advanced targeting options (job functions, titles, seniority) and layered it on top of the target account list. This ensured that the key decision-makers were being exposed to the brand’s message. Basis the account penetration, the marketing team was able to identify accounts primed for sales activations. As a direct result of this strategy, MoEngage saw a decrease in their sales cycle and cost per lead.
Effective Use of LinkedIn Product Mix:
MoEngage used Sponsored Content along with Sponsored InMail to reach out to their audience. MoEngage leveraged the versatile formats available within the Sponsored Content ecosystem (single image ads, video ads, etc). This helped them maintain versatility in their messaging which prevented content fatigue. They also focused on the right product fitment viz a viz the campaign objective. The company used pre-filled lead generation forms with these ad formats to capture member information in the most seamless manner. This smart usage of the multiple ad formats was also a key part of the strategy.
Serving the audience with relevant content
The MoEngage team focussed on building value through its content for its target audience. They spent hours understanding platform trends and married the same with external intel around their buyer personas. They then focused on building rich and informative content which included industry reports, e-books, webinars by industry experts, etc, that led to higher conversion & engagement rates. Content is often the key differentiator when it comes to the performance of digital campaigns and the team nailed this aspect in their planning and execution alike.
About the company
MoEngage is a customer engagement platform, headquartered in San Francisco, United States with offices in 8 countries worldwide. Founded in 2014 by IIT Kharagpur alumnus, Raviteja Dodda and Yashwanth Kumar. The company has raised funding from Matrix Partners, Ventureast, Eight Roads Ventures; F-Prime Capital, and a few others. The company has been well recognized by prestigious institutes like NASSCOM, Gartner, Forrester, etc