“At the core of the MG brand is a promise of exciting experiences every day. It guides not only what we sell, but also how we sell it. Having ran marketing campaigns on other digital platforms, we were keen to find out how LinkedIn could help us reach an affluent and engaged audience in a more targeted way. It was a remarkably successful experiment,” said Udit Malhotra, Head of Marketing, Morris Garages India.
To identify, reach and engage a new, untapped segment of high-value customers with the means and interest to purchase a luxury vehicle.
MG India launched a three-month campaign, using:
- Precise targeting to pinpoint potential buyers and buying occasions by layering several targeting filters:
- By role and seniority: Top-level executives
- By interest: Automobile enthusiasts
- By occasion: Newly minted senior executives
- A mix of ad formats including Sponsored Content, Video Ads and Dynamic Ads to engage audience segments and direct traffic to their website
- LinkedIn Insight Tag, installed on their website, to unlock valuable insights into visitor behaviour
- #1 digital attribution of website visitors — traffic from LinkedIn recorded MG India’s lowest-ever bounce rate of 11% and highest amount of time spent on website
- 3X higher CTR and Engagement Rate compared to industry benchmarks
- 96% positive sentiment on paid and organic content
- 30% uplift in content marketing score in two months
Morris Garages (MG) India brings one of the most celebrated automobile brands to one of the world’s fastest-growing automotive markets. The brand entered India with its first manufacturing facility in Halol, Gujarat in 2017 and launched its first wave of cars in 2019. MG India combines innovation, imagination and passion with a quintessentially British heritage to position itself as an automotive manufacturer of the future.
|Number of Employees: 1,001 - 5,000|
|HQ Location: Gurugram, India|
|View company page|
|Download customer story|
Morris Garages India