To build readership for Perspectives, ThoughtWorks had to break through the noisy content landscape. They needed a social strategy to generate awareness, search intent and lead generation.
- Alongside an overarching content strategy encompassing topics that resonate with business and technology executives, ThoughtWorks used LinkedIn's Audience Targeting prowess to promote the campaign and attract audiences based on job roles and company titles
- By driving an Intent-based Search Result, they discovered the prospects that resonated with the topics covered in each publication. It helped them nurture stronger quality and quantity of leads
- Already established as practical thought leaders with actionable advice to offer, they used LinkedIn's Lead Gen Forms to generate quality leads
A holistic content strategy, coupled with LinkedIn's targeting capabilities helped ThoughtWorks increase its relevance amongst prospective readers.
- They generated 20x more leads than other platforms combined
- 90% of marketing qualified leads were acquired through LinkedIn
- The average cost per lead delivered was $42.25, which is half of the market average
- With a test-and-learn approach from past campaigns learnings, LinkedIn ads generated over 400 leads at just $15.76 per lead. This is 66% of the total leads that were generated to date
- All editions received above-average CTRs, ranging from 1% to 2.61%
- Where ThoughtWorks increased reach within focus accounts, new relationship avenues with other functions and business units also opened up
Founded over 25 years ago, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading global software consultancy of more than 7000 employees. With our roots in custom systems and agile software delivery, we’re at the forefront of defining the tech principles used by some of the world’s most successful organizations.
|Number of Employees: 7,225|
|HQ Location: Chicago, IL|
|View company page|
|Download customer story|
Global Head of Digital - Marketing