Engaging hard-to-reach audiences on linkedin
WalkMe, Israeli Digital Adoption Platform (DAP), brand Awareness cuts lead gen costs by more than half.
Comparing quarter-on-quarter results, after running tailored brand awareness activity, lead gen activity saw incredible improvements. Fresh awareness of the brand cut lead generation costs by 51%.
Lead open to lead
Lead CPL decrease:
Click to lead CVR:
WalkMe wanted to reach and engage with HR people to increase brand awareness and highlight the benefits of the company’s offering.
• LinkedIn was used to deliver tailored content to HR people, boosting the WalkMe brand awareness and increasing lead quality.
• To engage effectively with the persona, tailored content was combined with the precision targeting capabilities of LinkedIn.
• WalkMe created compelling video content to inform and engage the target audience.
• The combination of sponsored video ads and sponsored content lead generation activity increased brand awareness.
The Success Factors
• Targeting HR persona-based audiences with tailored brand awareness video content resulted in higher quality leads and significant efficiencies in lead gen activity.
• Combining LinkedIn's available ad formats with high precision targeting, WalkMe developed and delivered tailored video content for the HR persona to engage its audience directly on LinkedIn.
“It was great seeing the positive impact the video had on raising awareness amongst its target audience. By combining both an awareness and lead generation strategy, we were able to meet our ultimate goal and improve overall performance.”
Growth Marketing Lead, WalkMe
increases productivity for businesses. Its Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) reinvents the way employees and customers interact with technology by combining insights, engagement, guidance and automation capabilities that identify gaps and problem areas – enabling success for users. DAP is used by thousands of companies worldwide in a range of sectors for training and onboarding.