2020 was a year of pivoting physical in-person events to virtual ones. As we kick off the new year, we explore the future of events in 2021 and beyond.
In our first Live with Marketers episode in APAC for the year, we discuss how the learnings from 2020 have influenced and shaped how events are implemented in the travel, hospitality and MICE industry for 2021.
Hosted by LinkedIn's own Assaf Tarnopolsky, the show will feature Lynette Pang, Assistant Chief Executive (Marketing Group) of Singapore Tourism Board and the renowned Mark Ritson discussing what the future of events looks like for the travel and tourism industry in 2021.
Here's what to expect:
- Impact of Covid on events and tourism industry, how marketers immediately shifted their strategy
- Learnings from 2020 and what marketers should know for 2021 events/MICE
- Reinventing the tourism sector and how to market it in the age of restricted traveling
- Examples of effective virtual and hybrid events
- Is the future of events a hybrid one?
Join us in this episode of Live with Marketers for a lively discussion about the future of events in 2021!
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Singapore Tourism Board
Marketing Week Mini MBA with Mark Ritson