With the global pandemic significantly impacting technology usage and adoption, we’ve entered a new era of innovation, market forces, and decision-making.
At Tech Connect India, we are excited to launch our latest LinkedIn report based on a survey of B2B technology decision-makers. Aptly titled "The Age of Agility", this new research study provides insights to help technology marketers, agencies and companies grow, build resilience, and make strategic decisions for new business environments. In addition, you will also hear from our content expert, Daniel Hochuli, on "East vs West" as well as industry thought leaders as they share with us their thoughts on digital marketing trends in the age of agility.
Over 90 minutes, the summit will cover:
- The Age of Agility – Technology Decision Makers’ needs, wants and desires for the new normal: Anita Rao Kapur, Head of Insights, APAC, LinkedIn
- Eastern Vs. Western brands in the Age of Agility: Daniel Hochuli, Head of Content Solutions, APAC LinkedIn
A CMO panel discussion on Digital Marketing Trends in the Age of Agility:
- Amit Doshi, CMO (India and South Asia), Lenovo
- Riddhi Adlakha, Head of Digital Marketing, Tata Consultancy Services
- Anita Rao Kapur, Head of Insights, APAC, LinkedIn
- Moderated by LinkedIn's Deepa Kedoor, Senior Content Marketing Consultant
Register for Tech Connect India to learn about "The Age of Agility", the future of the technology sector, and best practices to help position your services or products to customers in this new world.
We hope you can join us for both sessions!
Tata Consultancy Services
Marketing Solutions, India