Zycus’ target audience includes senior procurement professionals within Enterprise and mid Enterprise companies with decision-making powers (Director, CXOs & VPs). What stood between them and their audience was significantly low brand awareness of the Zycus brand.
The team also wanted to improve on the inadequate and inaccurate lead data which was resulting in little/no relevant information for sales teams to follow up on.
- Zycus leveraged LinkedIn’s Matched Audiences to successfully exclude the list of existing customers and engage high-quality lookalike audience instead
- This new set of professional audience was served relevant content based on their job title and function. The relevancy of content resulted in quality conversations
- Used Lead Generation Forms to prepopulate fields based on a member’s LinkedIn profile data, Zycus reduced the hassle of filling out a long form while still providing essential data to marketing automation systems and giving sales teams substantive information to act upon
- Quality lead acquisition across key regions like APAC, Europe and North America
- Generated approx. 460 leads per month between Apr-Dec'19, decreasing their average cost-per-lead to $29
- 150% increase in converting yearly MQLs
- 7.4X ROI on LinkedIn spends
Zycus was founded in 1998 by Aatish Dedhia to challenge normative procurement practices for more advanced solutions helping global business game up their delivery and market presence. His vision led Zycus to a global clientele starting with GE, Coco-Cola, Porsche, Emirates, and now 300 other global customers spanning across 20 countries. Playing in key markets of North America, APAC, & Europe, Zycus has established 21 years of unquestionable reputation in providing unique and innovative, AI powered Source-to-Pay and Procure-to-Pay suites across verticals.