And it’s clear that marketing can play a pivotal role in how that stakeholder group responds.
- B2B buyers average 17 meaningful interactions when completing a purchase.
Forrester SiriusDecisions blog, Why Are Buyer Insights So Vital for Product, Marketing and Sales Leaders? 2019
- Considerations about whether a purchase can enhance the buyer’s reputation or reduce anxiety play a large role in the B2B buying decision. Harvard Business Review
- 95% of decision-makers state that, even before contacting a supplier, feeling a sense of connection to a supplier’s brand is as important as feeling confident about what they do. B2B International
Marketers can tap into our powerful demographic data to
- Precisely target audiences
- Zero in on intent, behavior, engagement, interests and more
- Reach everyone involved in the buying decision