2X above benchmarks for engagement rates and click-through rates
5X total engagements for one high-performing ad on LinkedIn
Not just for B2B
- There’s a common misperception in the marketing world that LinkedIn is only a space for B2B organizations, but Kate Spade New York savvily understood that it’s also a great place to reach and engage with the right B2C audiences.
- The platform’s segmentation capabilities enabled KSNY to zero in on its ideal target customer, for whom the product and content would be most likely to resonate.
- "LinkedIn gave us an opportunity to speak to a specific group of professional women that know and love our brand, but now we are able to target them directly with a product that will fit seamlessly into their existing lifestyles," Neuhaus explains.
It’s about mindset
- Not only did LinkedIn help Kate Spade New York reach the right type of professional, but more importantly, helped engage these members in the right context.
- "Being able to show consumers a product that can directly benefit their busy lives, while not having to sacrifice style was the goal," says Neuhaus. "It really allowed us to match a product with a mindset."
Onward and upward
- With this successful test run in the books, Kate Spade New York plans to continue investing in LinkedIn as a platform to reach their customers and build community.
- For other marketers who are considering LinkedIn campaigns, Neuhaus recommends being mindful of not only of who is in your segmented target audience, but what their contextual mindset is like as they peruse the platform. KSNY found traction by hitting this sweet spot.