Each year, LinkedIn conducts research to gain a better understanding of the IT purchasing committee and what’s important to them. We conducted a survey of 3,800 global professionals that dives into the tech buyer’s entire purchase journey — probing the depths of who actually comprises the buying committee, their use of content and their vendor selection preferences.
Our research reveals answers to some important questions:
- What percentage of technology-buying committee members say they are considering new vendors?
- How many functions are involved at each stage of the technology-buying journey and how many reside outside of the IT department?
- Where and to whom are tech buyers looking most often to help guide their decisions?
- How many pieces and what type of content is the right fit along each stage of the purchase journey?
- How likely are tech buyers to consider a vendor that gates the first piece of content?
Dive into our detailed findings. Download the ebook now.