On LinkedIn, you have a unique opportunity to target over 450 million professionals — the world's largest professional audience.
Whether it's CPAs or CEOs, broad audiences or specific companies, the people you want to reach are on LinkedIn. And our precision B2B targeting options make it easier than ever before to find the professionals that matter to your business.
Focus on a member’s professional traits as well as the company where they work.
Target by experience:
- Job function
- Job title
- Company name
- Company industry
- Company size
- Cast a wide net for IT professionals or focus on members who specialize in cloud applications
- Target analysts in the advertising industry or home in on marketing professionals at an advertising agency like Ogilvy
Reach members across a wide range of education programs and institutions.
Target by education:
- Field of study
- Reach undergraduates who are great prospects for an M.B.A. program
- Target graduate students who may be looking for a reliable financial advisor
- Engage experts within a specific field of study
Target your specific list of priority accounts with LinkedIn's new account-based marketing (ABM) tool.*
Match up to 30,000 target accounts to LinkedIn Company Pages, then run ad campaigns to influencers and decision makers there.
*Available only to LinkedIn-assisted clients. (Not self-service.)
“My job is to generate leads. While other social platforms allow targeting for interests, none of them are as focused on professional and career issues.”
Demand Generation Manager,
“LinkedIn is the only community where we can be certain that we’re targeting the right people.”
Vice President of Marketing Services,
“LinkedIn offers the most precise targeting and messaging of any platform. It helps you reach the right people with the right message.”
Digital Marketing Manager,
NetBrain Technologies Inc.
Fields of study